Find out more
For more information on MoveMe email email@example.com
For more information on Getting Dunedin Active please contact:
Project Manager, Getting Dunedin Active
029 971 7036
If you’d like to find out more about physical activity and local initiatives to encourage people to be more physically active, we’ve put together a list of links to interesting websites below.
- Dunedin City Council www.dunedin.govt.nz
- Sport Otago www.sportotago.co.nz
- Sport NZ www.sportnz.org.nz
- ACC Active Smart www.activesmart.co.nz
- Adventure Smart www.adventuresmart.org.nz
- Cycling Otago www.rtc100.co.nz
- Healthy Food Guide www.healthyfood.co.nz
- Healthy As! www.healthyas.org.nz
- 5+ A Day www.5aday.co.nz
- Vegetables www.vegetables.co.nz
- The Heart Foundation www.heartfoundation.org.nz
- The Heart Age Forecast Tool www.knowyournumbers.co.nz
- Te Hotu Manawa Māori www.tehotumanawa.org.nz
- Swim Smooth www.swimsmooth.com
Sign up now
By becoming a member you can get your hands on a bunch of great tools, helpful hints and advice that'll soon get you moving more and loving it.
WHAT’S FOR TEA?
Tired of cooking the same old dinners? Wondering how to make your favourite recipes a bit healthier? Looking for new dessert ideas? Check out these links for some inspiration. We particularly like